Fight animal cruelty on August 25, 2014!
By registering, baking and fundraising for Cupcake Day for the SPCA, you will be part of an exceptional group of supporters who want to make a difference.
The SPCA receives no government funding. Fundraising initiatives like Cupcake Day are vital to our survival and our ability to prevent animal cruelty.
Your cupcakes will help give a surrendered puppy a home, rescue a neglected pony, provide emergency surgery to an injured kitten and save thousands of lives.
To host a Cupcake Day party:
- Register for free here. Registrations are closed fro 2014.
- Wait for your host kit to arrive in the mail or check out what you can download here.
- Personalise your Cupcake Day supporter page and send it out to the world.
- Bake cupcakes.
- Hold a Cupcake Day party for the SPCA and collect donations.
- Show off your creations to the world via Facebook and enter our competitions.
- Return your SPCA Cupcake Day donations via your supporter page or click here.